Your generosity means we can now confidently move ahead in purchasing an accessible van for our community! It also means that we can carry on with our day-to-day work of supporting mutual relationships and building community. It means that, together, we have grown and stretched to work towards inclusive community.
There are so many people to thank, including:
- First and foremost, you and all of our supporters.
- Our generous sponsors: Fire on the Mountain, Kell, Alterman & Runstein, LLP, Atlas Motors, Danco Sales and Promotions, University of Portland, Heffernan Insurance Brokers, Pacific Continental, Buckley Law, P.C., and PrintSync, Inc.
- Our incredible performers: Alyssa Schwary, Michael Allen Harrison, Jeremy Doney and Voices Unlimited. Thank you for bringing us together through music. Your passion and talent shone through.
- Cheryl Kuehl and Corrine Montana for sharing how L'Arche has helped them build a strong friendship.
- Jeremy Hoffman and Ben Miller for putting together the video on the accessible van and speaking in more depth about how it will positively impact our community.
- Harrison Parker Davis for his beautiful video about L'Arche Portland and his thank-you message from L'Arche Asha Niketan in India.
- Our matching donors for the accessible van: Monica Ranaghan and Sara Sawicki, Mark and Katherine Kralj, Marypat and Steve Hedberg, and Our Lady of the Lake Outreach Fund. Thank you for your lead in making this accessible van a reality.
- The Hedinger Family Foundation: thank you for your generous match to help support day-to-day operational needs as we build mutual relationships and build community between people with and without intellectual disabilities.
- All our incredible volunteers who helped make this evening run so smoothly, especially to Mercedes Arntson, Denise LeChevallier, Geri Fucile, Jaime Smith, Sara Szwarc, Andrew Davidson, Kim Hack, Kelsey and Jacob Guckenberger, Morgan Savala, Emily Geoffroy, Sadie Thorburn, Amelia Frederking, and students from Jesuit High School.
- Tom and Marilyn Fink for donating the wonderful Stoller wine.
- All our silent auction, raffle, and dessert dash donors.
- Performance Mobility for letting us borrow an accessible van to inspire donors
- The superb event personnel working behind the scenes, especially Jim Kuffner, our auctioneer, Bill Reed at University of Portland Special Events, Bon Appetit Catering, photographer Paul Deering, and amazing AV guru Garrett Athman.