L'Arche in the Media
L'Arche Portland and our sister communities are making a huge impact here in the U.S. and around the world. Enjoy the media offerings below as an entry into some of the important issues that L'Arche engages. If these are issues that are important to you too, contact us at L'Arche Portland to find out how we live these issues in our daily life and to continue the conversation with us.
- Tamara Yates, Paul Wood and Frances Sexton on In Person with Dina Marie, Sept. 28, 2017
- Andrew Noethe and Frances Sexton share about the mission and vision of L'Arche Portland: In Person with Dina Marie, KBVM, October 12, 2016
- On L'Arche Portland and United By Music North America: Collaborating for the 5th Annual Benefit Celebration: An Interview with Andrew Noethe, Amy Geoffroy and Amanda Gresham on "In Person with Dina Marie," KBVM 9/23/2015.
- On Jean Vanier and L'Arche Portland: An interview with Tamara Yates on "In Person with Dina Marie," KBVM 4/2015
- Jean Vanier's Ark: An interview with Jean Vanier and others, including Stanley Hauerwas.
- The Wisdom of Tenderness: Krista Tippett interviews Jean Vanier on her radio show, Being.
- L'Arche: A Community of Brokenness and Beauty - Krista Tippett interacts with a L'Arche community in Clinton, Iowa on her radio show, Being.
- Interview with Kevin Reimer on “Interfaith Voices” – the nation’s leading religion news magazine on public radio – with Kevin Reimer.
- Becoming Human: The 1998 CBC Massey Lectures, featuring Jean Vanier.
Watch (Selections from our YouTube and Vimeo Channels)
- L'Arche Portland gives feedback on safety and walkability along 82nd Ave. - KATU News, March 4, 2017
- Letters of L'Arche: The Letters of L'Arche give you a snapshot of themes linked to the mission and vision of L'Arche. In them, you can find information on the latest projects of L'Arche International and above all, they tell stories, share news reflections and experiences, coming from the four corners of the Federation.
- The Politics of Gentleness: A Sojourners interview with L'Arche founder Jean Vanier and theologian Stanley Hauerwas